Terms & Conditions
Please note that by placing an order at Bright Corner you agree to comply with the following terms and conditions.
Every sheet of birch ply wood is different, so products may vary slightly from the images shown. Wood naturally has imperfections, so our lights may also. Sheets of Birch Ply can differ in thickness, so on occasion we may need to fix our lights to the base. Do not attempt to remove or replace bulb with lamp plugged in. Disconnect from mains before removal of roof. Only take the roof part off to fit the bulb if other sections are taken apart, they may not slot back together easily. Bright Corner lights have been designed to only be used with LED bulbs, we cannot take any responsibility if other bulbs are used. Our lights are not a toy and are for internal, domestic use only. All plugs are UK, BSI, CE approved, our lights are also CE approved.
Bright Corner currently delivers to UK, Europe, United States, Canada and Australia. We ensure that every order is carefully packaged so that it reaches you safely. We aim to dispatch items with 3 working days once your purchase has been confirmed. UK orders will be sent out via 1st Class Royal Mail 'Signed for' and other countries are sent 'Tracked and Signed'.
For further details read our delivery policy.
We hope you love everything that you order from us but if something isn’t quite right you have 14 days from receipt to notify us if you wish to return or exchange your item. We can only accept refunds for items in a new, unused condition and in their original packaging. If your item is damaged or faulty please contact us immediately to arrange an exchange.
If you would like a refund please contact us by email at email@example.com within 14 days. Upon return the goods will be inspected and a refund made using the same payment method. Excluding faulty or damaged goods returns, delivery costs will not be refunded. For further details read our returns policy.
To return a product to us:
1. Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of your delivery date. In your email please include your name, address, order number and any other information for the basis of your return. Please do not send us anything until you have confirmation from us.
2. Pack all items in their original packaging and ensure that the packaging is secured. We will not be able to make a refund for items damaged in return transit.
3. You can return items by post to:
6 Alexandra Road
4. We are not liable for lost return packages. Therefore we recommend that you obtain proof of postage in case the package fails to reach us. We strongly advise you to insure the package in case it is damaged in transport.
5. Once received, we will inspect the items and if their condition matches our requirements, a refund will be made through the same method of payment. We will send you an email confirming your exchange will be made within 14 business days.
CHANGES TO TERMS
These terms are subject to change without prior notice.